Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Say Chalet and You Say Chalet

Tis the season of W2s and 1099s and of course Ragged has beat me once again in getting her taxes filed. I'm not so worried this year, however, because I have adjusted my taxes where I don't get much if anything back. I remember the good old days of getting back several hundred dollars at this time of the year, but those days went bye-bye when Dave Ramsey suggested that it was silly to have a would-be savings account that you drew upon once a year instead of having that money throughout the year. At any rate, I'll just be glad to know where I stand but I'm still waiting on a couple of documents before I can do the do.

This weekend brings some much needed get away time with Needles and Pilot. Ragged and Needles have been working feverishly during a busy week to hammer out plans. My only wish is that we were staying more than one night. We need at least a full weekend to have all the fun we have built up inside of us. A long weekend would be preferable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home