Monday, January 15, 2007

End of the Road

This is it. I'm finally ready to give up my second job. For those who don't know, for the past few years I've been doing the Dave Ramsey program for debt freedom which is why I've been working several jobs. I've rid myself of lots of debt and before the year is out, I will be completely debt free (except for my house). Things at my second job have become complicated lately, and that in league with my lack of patience have brought me to the conclusion that I need to quit ASAP.

My last day will be Thursday, if I can make it that long. I've actually quit and come back before and considered quitting a dozen times since, but this is definitely it for me. Now, Ragged will get to put up with me at night. Boy is she in for it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Trust me. I think I can take it. Come on home.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Good luck! I hope she will let you watch the TV.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Now more time to watch Trek Trek. Hee Hee. Hope to see you soon.:)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

I'll bet Ragged is shaking in her boots!! Enjoy your freedom!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

At a boy! Stick it to da man. Tellem, "Take this job and shove it!" Enjoy your freedom. Oh yeah where do you work and are they hireing for a nigh position? He he he

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

Hey, where are we gonna meet for knit nite?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home