Thursday, January 11, 2007

How Much For Just the Printer?

Still no printer. Our supervisor had to travel 2 counties away to get an old extra from another office and it didn't get hooked up before the end of business. I nabbed one that a co-worker brought from another county, borrowed from a judge, and hooked it directly to my computer and began printing. I'm the only one with access to this printer, though I did print out some stuff for a few selected co-workers. I couldn't stand it anymore and there was a perfectly good laser printing sitting there, going unused. By the time they get the loaner printer up and running, the true printer will arrive and all the effort will be for naught. Why is it so damn predictable that things will never go how they are supposed to and when are they going to let me start working from the couch...I mean home?

Our new printer combines the copier, fax and printer into one, so we can have a line waiting for these services. It was bad enough when just the copier and fax were in one machine. I swear the more high-tech things get, the less usable they get and more time consuming. I'm hoping to somehow keep the judge's printer for my own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Its like you cant do anything at work without a struggle. I feel you pain. Its one fight after another.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home