Sunday, January 07, 2007

Trekkie Delight

2007 is the year of Star Trek. With Star Trek Enterprise starting on the Sci Fi channel tomorrow, every series of Star Trek is now available to watch on some channel at some time during the day. The only exception is the animated series and I got it for Christmas on DVD, so I can have Star Trek everyday. It's what I imagined heaven would be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Yes Trekkie Bliss. I have experienced it only a few times in my life. Once was at a Sci Fi Convention and the other was at the Star Trek Experience at the Los Vegas Hilton. I truly few surrounded by my geekie bretheren. I would like to borrow your animated series after you have watched them to you liking. I need to make time to see some of the episodes I have missed. Live long so you can enjoy all the episodes.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home