Wednesday, January 10, 2007

There's Always Tomorrow

Well, what do you know? We didn't get our printer today. It made me so mad I could have spit . You may be wondering why I've been ranting and raving about this, but my job is dependent on printing out documents at regular intervals. It's insanity to email your documents to someone else and have them print on a printer they brought from home. It makes me want to sit there and stare at the walls until they get the printer there. Of course, they still expect the same amount of work product to be generated. I tell you, this is enough to make me go apply for a Walmart greeter position.

There's always tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic about it arriving then either. I see late Friday at the earliest. It's a gut instinct and right in line with how such things have gone down in the past.

To make matters worse, my night job is becoming stressful. Up until now it was just boring, but this certain person insists on taking her personal problems out on everybody else.

Ragged is home tonight in a zombie-like state. I'm not sure she realized I stopped by the house on my way to my second job. The middle of the week always starts to weigh on us and this one is no exception. Friday is only 2 days away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Lack of sleep, stressful day = zombie-like state.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Zombie huh? I need you around October. I hope you get your printer for work before 2008. With any luck maybe before retirement.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home