Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Little Time

Today marks the one month anniversary of Sammy's death. I'm still missing him so much and it still really hurts when I think about him or see a picture of him. I never would have thought when he got sick that he would end up dying, but after that last time I took him to the vet, I could tell they didn't expect him to make it. I haven't lost a pet since I was a kid and I can't remember being this upset over one, with the possible exception of one of my first dog's Toto. Toto got hit by a car after we moved to a new house after my sister was born. Sammy was young, but ultimately not healthy and I wasn't ready to let him go. He is missed and I won't forget him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

He was a sweetie....I missed him the last time I visited. He would sit by me.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

So sorry. I know how it hurts. I was/am the same way about my dog that I lost in October. I see pictures of her and my heart just drops. Hugs.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home