It's Friday
It's nice that today is Friday. We don't have anything planned which is just fine with me. We usually go out to dinner on Friday, but tonight I convinced Ragged, with little effort I must say, to stay home and let me cook. She's catching up on some backup episodes of Grey's Anatomy and knitting while I surf the net and get a few chores completed.
Currently, Cooper is sleeping on a blanket on the couch next to me and he's snoring/wheezing as he does so. I can't imagine it getting much better than this.
UPDATE: We still don't have a printer at work, but the word is we are getting one on Wednesday.
Currently, Cooper is sleeping on a blanket on the couch next to me and he's snoring/wheezing as he does so. I can't imagine it getting much better than this.
UPDATE: We still don't have a printer at work, but the word is we are getting one on Wednesday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home