Keep Smiling, Keep Shining
Brrr. Winter finally reared it's head. 18 degrees is a little too cold for my taste, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining. I've heard tell we are going to have some substantial snow Wednesday or Thursday, but I'm not going to hold my breath...well, maybe a little.
The other night Freddy tied it up with a new cat on the porch. No, not that kind of tying it up. They were fighting. There is still some cat hair on the porch from the brawl. I ran outside when it started and I grabbed the unknown cat and Freddy kind of flopped to the ground. Freddy ran off initially, but he's back to coming up and he doesn't seem injured. I was pretty freaked out. I expected to get scratched pretty good, but I got nothing. Today, Ragged saw Freddy, Mimi, Buddy, and the new cat at the end of the block hanging out together, so maybe they're all friends now. Bitch, please.
The other night Freddy tied it up with a new cat on the porch. No, not that kind of tying it up. They were fighting. There is still some cat hair on the porch from the brawl. I ran outside when it started and I grabbed the unknown cat and Freddy kind of flopped to the ground. Freddy ran off initially, but he's back to coming up and he doesn't seem injured. I was pretty freaked out. I expected to get scratched pretty good, but I got nothing. Today, Ragged saw Freddy, Mimi, Buddy, and the new cat at the end of the block hanging out together, so maybe they're all friends now. Bitch, please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home