
Aside from the early morning house cleaning, today was filled with excitement...well, at least what I consider excitement. First, I went to the Y for a workout which always leaves me feeling better if not slimmer. I still didn't find it too crowded as is customary during this time of year. Next, I went to the library and milled around picking up some books on tape for Ragged and a couple of movies and standard books for moi. After a stop by the recycling center to clean out my car, I headed home and picked up Ragged for some house hunting. You see we plan to move this year and we want to pick a place within the city that we want to live because this will be our last move before the nursing home. At any rate, we drove around the two neighborhoods we have narrowed our hunt to and a couple of prospects just in case. One of the neighborhoods we counted out, but the other one quickly went to the forefront of our picks. We actually found the house we want to buy but strangely the people haven't put it up for sale. Maybe they're waiting until we are completely ready to move. Yeah, that must be it. In reality, we saw several houses we loved, some were for sale and some weren't. Most were out of our price range. We still have some time to find the perfect home. It could be several months before the dream becomes a reality, but it was so much fun driving around and speculating and searching.
We're back at the house curled up with our cats listening to music, blogging, etc. The phone hasn't rang but once or twice. It almost feels like we're the only ones that exist. I love it.
Ike sleeps in the pic.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home