Monday, February 05, 2007

The Weather, A Dog, and Taxes

OK, it seems like the weatherpeople don't have a firm idea about what the next 24 hours hold. In fact, each time I go onto a weather forecase website there's a change. It's usually a slight change, but sometimes it's not. We are presently supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow. An inch is not much, but I'll take it.

In sad news, our idiot next door neighbor has tied a dog to the tree. The dog has no shelter and as previously stated its down in the single digits at night. I believe he and his wife are going through a divorce or separation or something because her dad was dumping stuff in the back of his truck the other day. Anyway, back to the dog, I believe it is one of the dogs the couple used to have. I couldn't bare to look out back to see if the dog was still there tonight. Some people should never own animals or parent children. This guy is one of them.


In tax news, I got my taxes done today. Hip Hip Hooray! The Revenue Cabinet completed them and e-filed them at no charge. I only had to wait an hour and a half. It would have only been an hour but their software went down right off the bat. I owe a little bit to the state and a little more to the feds which is fine with me. I'm just glad it's done and checked off my growing to-do list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

I got our taxes done yesterday! I am so glad to be done!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home