Sunday, February 04, 2007

This Old House

A good night's sleep can do wonders for a person. I woke up feeling surprisingly well in lots of ways. Yesterday, Ragged and I tore off some paneling that had been hastily put up by the last owners of our old house. We discovered a water leak which has caused some damage which we have to fix before we move on. Hopefully it's not too extensive or costly. Still, I'm optimistic about the changes. Here are some before and after pictures of the tear down.
Ragged never left the house yesterday and I went out and got us some food and supplies to maintain us for the next week. The temperature continues to drop. It was 10 degrees this morning.
I think I've decided to take the new job that I was recently offered. Of course, I've been so wishy washy about this decision, I could change my mind before the end of this post. After considering all factors, I've determined that my best interest will be served by making the change. The concern is that the position was to come open Jan. 22nd and my would be boss said the position should be posted shortly thereafter. As of today, it hasn't and she hasn't called. I'm not going to stress about it. It's not as if I don't already have a job.


We got a little more snow last night. I swear the forecast changes from hour to hour. You never really know what you're gonna get. Now I know how Forrest felt.
Oh, and here's a picture of Eli eyeballing a bluejay that had landed on the porch.






















1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

I am glad someone has the energy to do something in this cold weather. I dont feel like doing anything. I have a pull down ladder that I need to put up sometime soon so we can have access to the attic for storage. Maybe next year...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home