Saturday, February 03, 2007

Let's Get It Started In Here

I like winter. I enjoy the cold, but it's going to be too cold the next few days. We are expecting an arctic blast at some point. That being the case, I worry about the outdoor animals. Freddy has an injury to his left front shoulder and he's looking a little raggedy. Seems like he has somewhere to go during the cold because he doesn't come around when it's bitterly cold, but I can't help but worry. Ragged and I are staying in today not only because of the cold, but to regroup mentally after a tough week.

We are having someone come to look at our bathroom this Wednesday to try to get it in shape. I'm excited about moving forward again with home improvement and having a half-decent bathroom. We are going to pull off some hideous paneling and badly crafted crown molding in preparation.


It's about 1:30 right now, so I guess it's time to get a shower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home