Thursday, October 25, 2007

What If I'm Not Ready

We are gearing up for another trip to the other side of the continent this time. Although I'm excited to visit Seattle, I wish I had another couple of weeks to recouperate from Charleston. Yesterday, I got my broken wisdom tooth removed. It was a surprisingly easy and painless undertaking. I absolutely hate to go to the dentist. In fact, I panic when I'm having any type of medical procedure. I'm not sure why. I guess it's a common reaction.

Tomorrow we are having our monthly big meeting at work. I was hoping I could spend the entire day at home, but our boss decided on Monday to schedule this meeting. They are usually useless and just end up adding more senseless work to our already overwhelming workload. I'm hoping to get a haircut tomorrow so in case the plane goes down I will be a good looking corpse. I hope if we crash we fly into a mountain and burst into flames. I can't do the Donner Party thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home