Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Processes

Today I spent the entire actually at work. I had intentions of getting so much done as the summer seems to be a very busy time for us. Well, I would have gotten alot done if it weren't for network problems. Connection kept going in and out and there was no connection at all in my office which is on the very end of the building. Eventually I moved to a vacant desk where I could have intermittent connection and got a little work completed. Apparently those that work from home weren't having difficulty. It was specific to those in the office. Also today employees were offered a 4-day work week. Of course, telecommuters were exempt from the offer. That's okay because I'd rather work at home then work 4 long days at work. Today I also talked to our mortgage guy who assured me everything was on course and we may even be able to close a bit early. That was good news. I also talked to Brealtor who said the people who are buying our old house haven't locked in a rate on their mortgage. Apparently rates have taken a swing up and they are waiting to see if it goes down a bit before locking in their rate. I started developing scenarios in my head where this sale could fall through. I just need to chill and let all this work itself out.

The light in our new dining area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home