
Snow is in the forecast. We are expecting a "slushy mix" of accumulation. That's a start. Ragged and I went for our Sunday coffee and paper reading at McDonald's after I took a three hour nap before noon and Ragged finished decorating the tree. After McDs we went to Target and Lowe's to finish up our outdoor decorations. Of course we are at odds on whether or not to put a wreath on the front door. I'm pro and Ragged is con. I think we need the wreath to make the front door look finished. We bought a spotlight for the door as well. The birds finally discovered our bird feeder, so we picked up some seed for them as well. I guess we'll be stuck inside the rest of the day. We have movies to watch and coffee to drink. I'm not sure what more one needs on a rainy/snowy Sunday.
Our tree
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home