
Have you ever tried one of those "easy" meals that Rachael Ray yaps about? Well, yesterday I whipped up one of the desserts. For some godforsaken reason I made the pumpkin bars and I don't even like pumpkin flavored crap. I suppose it's all in the experience, but nevertheless it didn't go so badly. So, today, I tried one of the dinner recipes. It was a pasta recipe and let me just say it's not as easy as it looks or else I am terrible at cooking. Not only did I make a huge mess, but I grated my knuckle and the onion burned my eyes. Maybe there's a message in here that I shouldn't cook and things are not as easy as the experts make them look. Oh, and about the mess I made, don't tell Ragged. She no likey messes.
You gotta be kiddin' me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home