Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Are you Gonna Eat That?

What is it about cold weather that makes you want to eat everything in sight? These past few days I can't get enough to eat. I'm even taking a second glance at the bowl of catfood as I walk by. I've been trying to drink alot of water to keep the hunger pangs away, but I'm obsessed with food. Good thing I'm not a crackhead.


Daddy, what's a crackhead?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

I call it getting ready for hybernation.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Earlier this week Brando and I went up to Caseys to get some munchies. I talked Brando into going in with her sweatpants and house shoes and of coarse she saw someone she knew in there. He he he I bet everyone thought we were smokin something.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home