Sunday, December 07, 2008

Membership Has Its Privileges

Well, I said on Facebook I was going to be productive today but I think I may have missed the mark. I did get up and clean the toilet and made the bed, but beyond that, I didn't accomplish much else. After watching alot of crap TV, I went and worked out and later went over Ragged's parents to help with putting up their tree. Ragged's dad is insistent on 'making' strands of lights work. I mentioned that they are all of $2 a string at the Dollar Store, but he wasn't interested. I think he views it as a challenge, so most of the time was sent splicing and dickering with them. He'll do fine when the second recession hits and I hope they never leave the house and forget to turn off the lights. Ragged's parents provided pizza and later I was jonesing for a vanilla milkshake so I drove through the DQ, flashed my blizzard fan membership badge, and snagged a shake. It was so delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home