Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rundown

It's Wednesday, right? I had trouble remembering what the day was all day long. Yesterday I could have sworn it was Friday. Needless to say I'm all screwed up. Anyway, I spent the day at home. When Ragged got home, we went for dinner and groceries. I snagged a couple of gifts for my niece and we got food to get us through the weekend. Tomorrow I'm going in to work and we're having a soup day. I'm bringing pimento cheese sandwiches, one of my favs. I was going to bring bolognie, but I decided on PC sandwiches instead. The rain has gone and it's just cold again now. Christmas is 15 days away. Have you got your shopping done?

The kitties were nestled, all snug in their beds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Mmmmm metocheese samiches.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home