Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Don't Have To Watch Dynasty

Last night, we went to Ragged's company's Christmas party. Usually I dread it because all of the socializing, but this year I hang in until they closed the place down. We enjoyed pork loin, chicken, and/or some kind of beef with green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes (Indiana spelling), cornbread, rolls, and salad with an assortment of desserts which included red velvet cake, pecan and chess pie. I had the chess pie (at least I think that's what it was). A good time was had by all. Ragged and the rest of her team did a great job. We watched her co-workers dancing up until 11pm when the party ended. Ragged and I don't dance, at least not where anybody can see, but Ragged did get a song dedicated to her by some of her co-workers. "Billie Jean" was dedicated to Raggedy and I think she might have been embarrassed. Ask her about why it was dedicated to her the next time you see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home