Monday, December 08, 2008

Tight Fittin' Jeans

I had to work at work all day today. It was okay if you don't count the fact that it was hot in the office I used, I wasn't told that we are allowed to wear jeans until further notice, and the whole floor is a construction zone on top of being crowded among annoying co-workers and absentee management. It was actually great if you don't count all of that. Anyway I kept my nose to the grindstone and got alot accomplished. I'm a morning worker so my peak performance period is from 8 am to 11 am. After that, my productivity declines dramatically, perhaps down to a crawl. But I forged through. When I got home, I was starving for Mexican food. I've wanted it for a few days but Ragged would never give in and go with me or she had eaten it for lunch, but today the planets aligned and we went out. It was good.

Now we're home and Ragged is preparing for hosting a lunch tomorrow with a couple of her work friends. I have to make myself scarce tomorrow. Actually I don't have to, but I would feel weird sitting around here when they're having girltime, you know all the squealing and talk about bras and cute boys. I'll probably go to work tomorrow again if not only to wear jeans.

Is your butt supposed to look like that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Yeah all that hair braiding and talking about who is going with whom is annoying as well as the practice french kissing the pillow but sometimes the following pillow fight may lead into some hott female on female action...... Ok I just woke up. Get out while the gettins good.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home