Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Schmurkey

Whoever said this was the most wonderful time of the year ought to be dragged from their bed, pulled into the street, shot like a mangy dog, then ran over 10 times. This has to be the most stressful, dreadful part of the year for me. Not only do you have to be around people you don't particularly care for, but you have to get ridiculed by them. You get to have all your shortcomings pointed out and made fun of. Who wouldn't enjoy that! Makes me want to scream obscenities and drive off like a maniac. Everyone seems to have their crazy knob on 10 during this time also. I love to eat, but damn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I'm sure that being freakishly tall doesn't come up one bit. I would squish the underlings beneath your freakishly big feet. Hope your having a Happy Thanksgiving.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Turkey ain't worth it, is it?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home