In With a Fizzle and Out With One Too
Last night we spent the evening with a couple of Ragged's high school chums and their husbands. We ate dinner, hang out at the local coffee shop, went to a movie but not before stopping by Target to get some refreshments. At Target, Ragged and I purchased Mean Girls and American History X which were on sale for $7.50 each. We then went to see Fun With Dick and Jane. This movie had a couple of funny parts, but mostly it was a yawner I have to admit after rumminating on it for 24 hours. Today, we watched Mean Girls, attended M's birthday party and then rented a couple more movies. Notice I didn't mention anything about painting or home improvements. We plan to do that next year, also known as tomorrow. I did get the ceiling fan in the office down tonight. Tomorrow, in addition to painting, I plan to get up the new light fixture. I'll show you a picture once it's up. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home