Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just As I Expected...Just As I Presumed

The Dukes of Hazzard is one of the worst movies I've seen. The cast of so-called actors ruin the characters we all know and love with Jessica Simpson and Johnny Knoxville leading the parade. Standouts of this film are the unrecognizable actor who played Roscoe, Burt Reynold as Boss Hogg and the cousins' paranoid childhood friend whose name I can't recall right now. Most disturbing of all was hearing the new Uncle Jesse played by Willie Nelson, use the "P" word. Yes, that "P" word! Can you imagine Denver Pyle using it?

There were about 3 parts that made me laugh out loud, but overall this movie, in my opinion, bombed. Don't spend your money on renting this flick, but if you can see it free, you may want to take a gander at this abomination of an otherwise decent television show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

I wouldn't even grace this movie with one *. It sucked. Literally

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home