Crazy Wears Pants
Christmas vacation 2005 is passing quickly...too quickly. There are still several more days left, but it feels like it's almost over. To feel a sense of accomplishment and like we haven't wasted all this down time, we are planning to do some painting tomorrow. I've already begun my mental process to punk out. We've got to do it. There's just no more excuses. After all the prospective painting, we are meeting Ragged's high school chums and husbands for dinner and a movie. Today we bought nummies for New Year's and went out to dinner for Ragged's mama's birthday. Does anybody cook dinner at home anymore? The wait was long and we went to our second choice in restaurants for din din. I'm considering pursuing a career in real estate sales. I'm going to take a class this semester at the local community and technical college just to see if it's something I really want to do. I'm frustrated and unhappy at work and want to explore other options. At any rate, I schlepped out to the college with my applicaiton and found that there will be no counselors available until tres de Enero. Oh, well. I should have known better than that. Sometimes I feel as if I have multiple personalities. I jump from one thing to the other in an attempt to appease my restless spirit. Stay tuned for further unpredictable endeavors.

2 Comments:
Sorry your frustrated in your job. I hope the New Year brings you lots of good times and fun.
Should we call you Sybil?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home