Momentum
Home improvement feels pretty good, particularly when you have someone who can problem solve their way through a contrary light fixture. Thanks to Ragged's dad. In addition to getting up the new light fixture, we got several painting projects completed. Since I had so many difficulties with the fixture, Ragged did most of the painting projects. We still have a long way to go, but we wanted to get started. Work begins again in a couple of days, so we will need to finish up home improvements by tomorrow. We have touchups which won't take a very long time. I'm hoping to do smaller projects on the weekends throughout the winter. I have a master list of projects I want to complete. I get lots of joy marking things off it.Here's a picture of the new light fixture. It replaced an ugly ceiling fan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home