Not What I Was Expecting
First of all, I have to ask where is the snow. The ominous they built my hopes up that we would have 3-5 inches on the ground this morning. Well, we have nothing, nada, zip! The forecast calls for snow "showers" today and tomorrow. What the hell is snow showers anyway? I understand flurries, but what does showers mean?
Anyway, I got up early this morning and went to the YMCA for a quick workout. I then went to get my hair did, which was a long overdue endeavor. This afternoon (if Ragged ever gets ready) we're off to look for furniture. We're looking for a dresser or maybe two as we have no clothes storage in this house. We are going to sacrafice one of our desks and my old, small dresser. Since we got wireless internet, we use the computer in the living room, and now the function of our desks is pretty much to gather clutter.
Anyway, I got up early this morning and went to the YMCA for a quick workout. I then went to get my hair did, which was a long overdue endeavor. This afternoon (if Ragged ever gets ready) we're off to look for furniture. We're looking for a dresser or maybe two as we have no clothes storage in this house. We are going to sacrafice one of our desks and my old, small dresser. Since we got wireless internet, we use the computer in the living room, and now the function of our desks is pretty much to gather clutter.

2 Comments:
I hear ya on the clutter. Our house looks like FEMA should show up any day now. We are still recovering from Hurricane Yin. We have had a record breaking 365 1/4 hurricans in a year. I couldnt wait till she could walk. Now I what to put a ball and chain on her. Such is life with a almost 2 year old. When we finally get a laptop we are 86'n the big pile of papers with a small desk at it core. Might need to have a rescue team on standby that day.
Ragged did get ready, just sayin'.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home