Well, it's snowing but there's been no accumulation so far. It snows really hard for short periods of time without the slightest bit of accumulation. I guess the temperature is too high. I'm really disappointed. I wanted a decent snow before spring.
It snowed hard today here but all we got was a dusting and it will be gone in no time. While hauling horse crap to the back field the snow flakes were so big one nearly knocked me off the 4 wheeler. The flakes was the size of grapes but like I said no accumulation.
1 Comments:
It snowed hard today here but all we got was a dusting and it will be gone in no time. While hauling horse crap to the back field the snow flakes were so big one nearly knocked me off the 4 wheeler. The flakes was the size of grapes but like I said no accumulation.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home