No Time For Us To Play
I am the laziest person on Earth. If you don't believe me, I have a plaque from the contest I won. Anyway, during the week I don't get alot of my household chores completed, so I have to do them on the weekend. You see, this clashes with my propensity for near coma laziness. Yesterday, I did a few things, but Ragged and I spent most of the day running around shopping and the like. Ragged had a free movie rental so she graciously rented XMEN 3. It was good, but there was something wrong with it that I can't put my finger on yet. Perhaps with a little more thought I'll figure it out. Oh, anyone who hasn't seen it or may not know, watch until after the credits. I was advised by the rental store clerk to do so. So anyway, today I was thinking of all the things I needed to do today and I made a list. Eight items were on it when I completed the list. Here it is:
1. mow yard
2. go to wal mart
3. clean tub
4. sweep porch
5. clean car
6. pick up dog poop by the back door
7. clean litter box
8. clean off cat mat
Making this sort of list helps me stay focused and I get more done. In fact, I think it's a proven fact that people that make lists get more done, so there you go. It's noon and I've completed items 2, 3, and 6-8. I'm about to tackle number 5. It's like torture. I just want to lay on the couch and watch Superstar.
1. mow yard
2. go to wal mart
3. clean tub
4. sweep porch
5. clean car
6. pick up dog poop by the back door
7. clean litter box
8. clean off cat mat
Making this sort of list helps me stay focused and I get more done. In fact, I think it's a proven fact that people that make lists get more done, so there you go. It's noon and I've completed items 2, 3, and 6-8. I'm about to tackle number 5. It's like torture. I just want to lay on the couch and watch Superstar.

3 Comments:
X-3 kind of left me feeling eh as well. I thought, "Well if you're going to do that, why even make the movie in the first place?" Of course, I'm still ticked off at JK Rowling and her shenanigans in the sixth book.
My list today was as follows.
1. Visit Needles Mom.
2. While at Needles Mom remove 2 of the 3 A/C units and pack upstairs.
3. Mow at Mom and Dads.
4. Take Table to Jenny from the Blogs new place.
5. Do umpteen loads of laundry.
6. Get shower.
7. Go to bed.
I am on number 5 and holding. Keep on keepin on.
Hang in there buddie. We can make it through this. Just hold on to my hand and try those breathing exercises. OK here we go. 1..2..3..PUSH!!! It aint called manual labor for nothin.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home