Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Better Than Chinese Water Torture

Is it absolutely necessary that the universe torture me? I mean, didn't every other God fearing, red blooded, tax payer receive their tax documents before the last day? I have one W2 left to receive and today is the deadline. The mail hasn't ran yet, so I don't know if I will receive it on time or not. If the universe's plan goes as usual, I will not receive the W2 and have to go through a tremendous amount of hassle to obtain it. One year I waited until fall to get my refund check because it got lost in the mail. Thank God for direct deposit. Additional evidence to prove that this will happen is the inconsistent way this particular employer conducts business. I don't always get a schedule from my supervisor. Many times I have to get the schedule from a co-worker.

I hate to toot my own horn, but the mail arrived as I was writing this and guess what...I didn't receive my W2. I'm awesome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

I am waiting for my W2 on my unemployment??? That is all we need out of the 10,000 documents that I have to have.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Take a deep breath.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

You are Awesome! BIG SMILE:)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home