Friday, February 02, 2007

Shiver Me Timbers

Another work week has come to a close and not a moment too soon. We did get some snow. Not alot but enough to give me that wintery feeling that I like so much. Tonight, Ragged and I went out for dinner and rented some movies. We plan to stay in the entire weekend and hibernate. I think I could sleep the next two days straight. Ain't winter great. I got my D&D DVDs, so I'll be watching them some this weekend too not to mention the multiples hours of DVRd TV. It's like I've died and gone to heaven.

The picture, taken by Ragged, is of a park on the river near the building where I work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Lucky duck. I would like to borrow your D&D set when you have watched them all. I hope to watch the Guardian that we got from Netflix and the rest of Family Guy Volume 4. Stay inside and stay warm.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Enjoy your D&D. Stay inside and stay warm. I think thats what we are going to do.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home