Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Get Busy

Spring has sprung and my beer belly and man boobs are in full effect and I don't even drink. I have all but given up on exercising which sucks. I used to enjoy it so much and I felt so much better mentally and physically. I need to get back to it.

Ragged is putting the kybosh on my weekend plans to clear out my work space for working at home. She would prefer to do something "fun", whatever that means. Of course I would like to do something fun, but there are things that need to be done now damn it. Just kidding. It doesn't take much coaxing for me to set aside work and lounge. We're expecting a free load of mulch in the coming days too, so we have to prepare the yard to accept that too. So much work, so little time, so lazy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home