Tune Up
I managed to finish up the painting on the linen closet, so in a couple of days I'll rehang the doors and the painting will be complete...well, for now. We're probably going to paint the porch at some point. We'll see. Painting is about the only home improvement task we can do.
Today, I got in a good workout followed by walking several trips around one of our local parks and concluding later with a walk around our neighborhood with Ragged. It's so nice to be out in the warm weather and exercising again. Makes me want to go camping.
After a meeting with my supervisor last week, my working at home is offically back burnered for now. I'm not sure why, he just doesn't seem in a hurry to have it happen despite two new employees starting next week thereby creating a space crisis. But, against my nature, I'm going to be patient and wait it out. It will happen.
Ragged and I are enjoying the Blockbuster thing. We have watched many-a movies so far and it's been fun. Clerks 2 is an abomination. Just ask Ragged.
In the picture, Cooper naps on the ottoman. Ragged got alot of good pictures of him this weekend.

4 Comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!
We have had a busy weekend also. Hope to post soon.
Hey, where's the Idol page? I have comments!
http://airattles.blogspot.com/
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home