Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Suddenly Seymour

I think it would be cool to be a bear, to hibernate during the winter. They do do that don't they? You could miss the holidays and the bitterly cold weather, particularly the holidays. I enjoy them on a certain level but moreoften I am so aggravated through them by certain people that I want to beat my head against a wall. Tonight there was a certain flare up of this holiday craziness. I won't go into it here, but Ragged was ranting and raving when I returned from the YMCA.

As all of my readers are aware, McRib is back. Typically I would have indulged in a half dozen of the barbecued mystery meat by now, but I have rededicated myself to healthy eating and exercise. I have only had one McRib this season. I nearly had a relapse and had my second today, but I managed to control myself and have chicken and rice soup instead. Self control is a biotch!
This season, I have been sucked into the Dancing With the Stars vortex. I love reality TV, but I managed to avoid watching the show for how ever many years it's been on. So far this year, I have watched almost every episode. Last night Jane Seymour got the well-deserved ax. I thought I would quit watching when the Cheetah Girl got booted since she was obviously the best dancer, but I may continue watching if only for Scary Spice.

As I read back over this post, I realize I should go out and get a life. Now, how do you do that again?
Elliott Bay in Seattle at sundown

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

No McRib!!!

Okay, good luck with the healthy eating!! I would eat one for you, but I don't care for them.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home