Meander
The last couple of days cannot be described as productive. In fact, the only thing we've accomplished is packing up the Christmas decorations including the tree. The painting has yet to be done. I'm starting to think we won't get any of it completed. I know if I could just get started it would go quickly, but sometimes beginning is the hardest thing in the world.
Work looms also. I have felt it for the past couple of days, a growing sense of dread. I feel rejuvenated and up to the challenge of what is to come. I'm also excited about taking a class. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. It may not lead to anything, but it will certainly feel good to go.
Today is my niece's birthday party. Happy Birthday, M!
Work looms also. I have felt it for the past couple of days, a growing sense of dread. I feel rejuvenated and up to the challenge of what is to come. I'm also excited about taking a class. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. It may not lead to anything, but it will certainly feel good to go.
Today is my niece's birthday party. Happy Birthday, M!

1 Comments:
Happy B'day M. I agree once you get started things sem to go quick but it so easier to just put it off. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home