Monday, January 02, 2006

ID-10-T Error

Today we had nearly 70 degree weather, storms, and apparently an earthquake. I didn't feel it but Ragged thought she felt the rumble. We had the windows open which the cats loved. Also, I have had a headache for the past 2 days. Ragged also had a headache. I'm wondering if it was the paint fumes. We did touch-up on the painting projects we completed yesterday. Stupid old work is tomorrow. I went by work over the weekend to pick up something and I tried to log into my computer. To my dismay, I couldn't remember my password. In my future, I see an hour on the phone first thing tomorrow morning with a member of our grumpy, overworked IT department.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I am glad you got some of your projects done. Too bad the vaction has come to an end.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home